Tracy N Lee

Monday, January 23, 2012

What a Rally!

This weekend I went to the Regional Premier Designs Rally in Kansas City and had an Great time!   It was AMAZING!!! Inspiring, Uplifting, Spirtual, Joyous, and best of all they introduced the new spring/summer line. For those of you that don't know, Premier Designs is a direct sales jewelry company.  Jewelers (like me J) host home jewelry parties for friends, family, neighbors, ect.  But it doesn't stop there.  What I love about this comapny is that it's biblically based.  We believe in honoring God and serving people.  This weekend I soaked up lots of training and met lots of amazing women.   

This company is so over the top awesome and I'm so happy to be apart of it. I can’t wait to share a little more, but here are a few photos of the new jewelry.  Enjoy...





No comments:

Post a Comment