Tracy N Lee

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I love being an Aunt!

I love being an AUNT and everything that comes along with it. 
Meet Amber Marie Viola Foster

I love how easy it is to get my almost 2 year old niece to laugh. Why, because she laughs at absolutely EVERYTHING!  Amber is such a joy and her laugh is so infectious! It is so easy to get her to smile and laugh; her happiness really lights up your face and those around.  I think she's got one of the sweetest smiles in the world.  It’s practically impossible not to laugh or smile when she starts smiling and giggling.  Amber is a sassy almost 2 year old.   This picture is of her and I in the car last Saturday afternoon.  She was playing with my sunglasses that she so willingly dug through my purse to retrieve. 
I'll share more about Amber later!

1 comment:

  1. I would have to hands down....totally agree with you....BEING AN AUNT IS ONE OF THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD!!! I have a beautiful niece and nephew and I adore them both. There's nothing sweeter than when my 18 month old nephew says "Auntie"....it melts me!!!

    Tiffany S. Butler

    ReplyDelete