Tracy N Lee

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to the WORLD of Blogging!!

I'm finally blogging! This is so very exciting for me considering how much I LOVE to write...  Eventhough I enjoy writing I seldom get the opportunity to just sit down, relax, and allow my thoughts to appear on paper.  I often find myself talking to my family and friends or co workers (who are tired of my complaining) or scribbiling words here and there in my blackberry or stray sheets of paper with every intention to "return later" to finish my thought process.  But here I am...blogging!  Yippie!  Lets just see how long this lasts.  A close friend of mine has really been on me to start blogging, but my life becomes so hectic and crazy (literally) that the day really just gets away from me.  I'm really good at prioritizing and organization eventhough I am known to procrastinate.  I think he just wanted me to blog so I could stop rambling off at the mouth.  He says his ears are burning...oh whatever!!

So, my goal with this blog is really just to say whatever I want, when I want, and how I want.  LOL!  Seriously, right?  Ok, not quite the answer you were probably seeking.  Well, my goal is to share.  To share  my THOUGHTS, my LOVE for things, my passion for CHRIST, and my ever growing list of hobbies and interests.

Well, until next time...TTYL

1 comment: